The top roofing contractors in Fort Myers, FL, like Dickson Roofing, are passionate about quality. Our company has more than three decades of experience exceeding customer expectations, and we’d love the chance to do the same for you. We only use the strongest, most durable products, and we offer a level of service that is unmatched. You’ll never have to worry about us trying to sell you something you don’t need, and you won’t have to dread seeing any surprises when you receive your final invoice.
Why Turn to Us?
You’ll find examples of our work on some of the most beautiful homes throughout Southwest Florida. We’ve done work in the finest communities, including Park Shore, Bay Colony, Port Royal, Aqualane Shores and many others. When you turn to us, you can rest assured we’ll not only deliver top-notch work, we’ll also do it as quickly as possible.
You might think that means we’ll cut corners in order to get a job done in a hurry. But that’s not the case at all. It’s just that we’ve done this work for so long we know how to do it in the most efficient manner possible. We are fully aware that no homeowner or business owner wants to lose the greater portion of the day having to deal with roof repairs, or a roof replacement. That’s why we go the extra mile to accommodate our clients’ schedules.
These are just a few of the other reasons why you should always choose Dickson Roofing:
- Experience – No other roofing contractor in the region has a team of experts who have as much experience as you’ll find from Dickson Roofing. Commercial property owners, as well as homeowners, have trusted us for years.
- A Passion for Excellence – We shop local suppliers to get the best possible products available. That means you can rest easy that the materials we use will be built to last for decades to come. We always perform incredibly precise work, and all of our jobs exceed Florida Building Code minimums.
- Credentials – Not only is our company a part of the Tile Roofing Institute and the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association, we’ve also earned several state-issued certifications. Our professionals are Florida-certified general contractors, Florida-certified roofing contractors, and we’ve also earned The Roofing Institute’s Florida High-Wind Certification.
We really don’t believe we can understate the quality of the materials we use. Here’s just a brief look at some of them.
- Concrete tile – As gorgeous as the weather can be in Florida, it can also do some damage on certain roofing materials. That’s not the case with concrete tile, which can handle the sun, heat, saltwater and wind that our climate dishes out on a regular basis. Not only can concrete tile last for 50 years or longer, it can also help lower your utility bills because it’s so energy efficient.
- Metal – There’s no other type of roofing material that says “Old Florida” like metal. It not only looks beautiful, it also does a fantastic job of resisting discoloration and decay. It’s also mildew- and fire-resistant. Like concrete tile, metal roofing can last for at least a half a century.
- Wood – A wood shake roof is also built for our climate. We get our wood shake material from only preferred mills, because we know their products can last for more than three decades.