Concrete, slate, and clay roof tiles are resistant to fire, hail and moisture, but occasionally call for repair. The professionals at Dickson Roofing are experts in both residential and commercial roof repairs in the Bonita Springs, FL area and specialize in concrete, slate, and clay tile.
Dickson Roofing provides premium roofing services and can handle even the most complex custom projects with prompt attention and the highest quality of workmanship. We work closely with clients to satisfy their residential and commercial roofing needs by installing long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the Florida climate, such as saltwater, wind, sun, and heat, and by keeping them well-maintained.
At Dickson Roofing, we use only the highest-quality tiles from leading manufacturers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. We exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs and are proud members of the Tile Roofing Institute.
Why Opt for Tile Roofing?
Since you probably already have a tile roof you might not need to know why it is a good idea. But there are many people who are looking to change the roofing materials on their homes and will benefit from an explanation as to why opting for a tile roof is a good idea. Here are our expert opinions on the subject:
- Endurance and beauty. If you are looking for longevity and quality, a tile roof is advisable. It will provide your home with natural aesthetics and is a roofing material that has been valued by homeowners for literally thousands of years. Now there are more colors, shapes, and profiles than ever before that increase its decorative properties. It holds its color and lasts an incredibly long time.
- Strength. Tile roofs are certainly gorgeous, but they are more valuable than just their appearances. They are incredibly resistant to the elements including fire, insect damage, wind, and water. These roofs are quite possibly the last roof you will ever have to buy and will increase your home’s resale value substantially.
- Versatility. Because clay and concrete can be molded to resemble slate shingles, chipped stone shingles, and wood shake, they provide you with the perfect match for every home’s architectural design. There truly is not a roofing material more versatile.
- Energy efficiency. The thermal properties associated with tile roofs allow for a reduction in heat loss or gain. The tiles provide a natural ventilation beneath them that creates a barrier to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This could potentially lower your energy costs by up to 20%, which is a significant savings.
- Sustainability. Because tiles are made from raw materials, they do not deplete natural resources. This is considerably different than asphalt shingles which utilize a petroleum base in their production. There are no preservatives added to these tiles and the waste products are capable of being immediately recycled rather than ending up in a landfill.
Now that you understand the benefits of tile roofs, when you need tile roof repair in Bonita Springs, FL, we encourage you to contact Dickson Roofing at 239.514.1100 for a free consultation and estimate.