If you are interested in shingle roofing in Naples, FL, Dickson Roofing should be your first choice. Today we can offer customers top-of-the-line dimensional shingles that are thicker than three-tab shingles and offer better wind resistance than most other roofing materials.
Southwest Florida has been served by Dickson Roofing for over thirty years. You can find our top-quality jobs throughout Lee and Collier Counties in some of the most prestigious communities including Park Shore, Aqualane Shores, Olde Naples, Mediterra, Bay Colony, Grey Oaks, and Port Royal.
Our expert team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors and Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and we have Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute.
Dimensional Shingle Roofing
When people hear the word, “shingle,” as it applies to their roofing materials, they instantly envision fiberglass or asphalt materials. However, the word is actually a generic term for any kind of roofing material that overlaps.
At Dickson Roofing, we use only the best materials that can be purchased. We start with a peel-and-stick modified bitumen underlayment that exceeds insurance industry standards and is the same underlayment most roofing contractors use for tile roofs.
We follow up with dimensional shingles that have a lifetime warranty. They are typically designed to look more like the wood shingles used in the past. This particular shingle is made by major manufacturers such as CertainTeed, GAF, and Owens-Corning, and has proven to survive major hurricanes such as Irma and Michael.
The benefits of these shingles include:
- Exceptional life expectancy
- A 110-mph wind warranty versus a 60-mph wind warranty for 3-tab shingles
- Capable of withstanding heavy rain while offering great pest and mold repelling features
- Designer options to suit any style
- Durable construction makes them more resistant to harsh weather conditions
- Camouflages imperfections in the roof
- Well-suited for most roof pitches and type of roofs
Other Roofing Options
- Concrete Tile: Extruded concrete tile is one of the most durable materials available and it is great for Florida’s climate. The ever-changing weather here is easily withstood by the concrete tile. Plus, they add resale value to your home and can lower your utility costs because they help provide energy efficiency to your home.
- Clay Tile: This tile material exudes Old World charm than can date back to ancient times. Modern clay tiles, unlike their predecessors, are highly resilient to extreme conditions, like heat and moisture. This is a perfect option for Southwest Florida. And, at Dickson Roofing, we add even more resilience by utilizing advanced application methods and adhesives.
- Metal: Available in a variety of colors and styles, metal roofs are resistant to mildew, fire, discoloration, decay, and can often even withstand hurricanes. If you are hoping to add that Old Florida touch to give your house more personality, this material is an excellent option.
- Slate: Made from 100% natural stone, slate roofing tile is celebrated for its longevity, durability, and beauty. These tiles come in a variety of textures from rough and rustic to very smooth. The colors can range from vibrant to muted and you can pretty well match any exterior color palette and style of architecture with them.
As you do your research for a shingle roofing company in Naples, FL, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Dickson Roofing. We have worked hard to build a reputation for excellence that has allowed us to continue to grow over the years. We will gladly supply customer references on request. You can reach us at (239) 514.1100 today for a free, no-obligation estimate.