A true roofing expert will need to evaluate the situation in order to give you an accurate cost analysis for roofing quotes in Naples, FL. Dickson Roofing is a highly regarded, industry-leading roofing company with expertise in every conceivable roofing project, from roof repair to replacement to new construction.
Dickson Roofing has been providing premium quality, professional roof installation and roof repair services in the Collier and Lee County area for more than 30 years. Our team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors and Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and we have Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute.
If you are experiencing problems with your roof, a professional roof inspection is the obvious first step toward fixing them. Depending on the damage, we will help you decide if the roof is worth fixing or if a roof replacement will provide better results. We will never offer a repair that we cannot guarantee for one full year.
What Should a Roofing Quote Include?
A good roofer will do his or her best to provide you with an accurate representation of what your project will cost. These are the key pieces of information that should be in your estimate:
- Project Start Date – This is the day they will actually start work on your roof. This is a very important detail to know, as you will need to ensure that it is soon enough to meet your needs.
- Estimated Completion Date – This is just as important as the starting date. How fast will the contractor finish their work? You will want to choose someone who can finish in a timely fashion.
- A Complete Description of the Work – Your roofing quote should include a very detailed description of the work that is to be done. This will include a detailed list of all roofing materials, underlayment type and thickness, flashing locations, and even the size of the nails and fasteners that the contractor plans to use.
- The Total Cost – Every new roof quote will need to include the total cost that you will be expected to pay for the work performed. Compare costs between contractors to determine what is reasonable and who is charging more than most of the companies you have contacted.
- Warranties and Guarantees – Your contractor should also include a section that discusses the workmanship guarantees, material warranties and cleanup expectations. Roofing manufacturers offer extensive warranties and roofing contractor certification programs to ensure you get a qualified installer.
- Licenses and Insurance – The roofing contractor you hire should make their insurance and licenses visible on the quotation so that you know they are reputable. If the roofing contractor you select doesn’t carry the right insurance or have the proper licenses to be able to pull a permit, then steer clear of that company.
Getting roofing quotes in Naples, FL might take little effort. However, ensuring that those quotes contain everything you need to know about the work being done on your roof is something you can trust Dickson Roofing to do for you. Give us a call today at 239.514.1100 for your free written estimate.