If you are looking for the best roofing company in Naples, FL with the most competitive prices, consider Dickson Roofing. We are specialists in both residential and commercial roof installation, inspection and repairs and are experienced with virtually all modern roofing systems.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for more than 40 years. Look for our top-quality work throughout Collier and Lee counties in some of the most prestigious communities, including Port Royal, Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Olde Naples, Aqualane Shores and Park Shore.
We construct, repair, update and inspect roofs of all sizes and shapes with premium materials and cutting-edge techniques. We have provided generations of Florida families with top-quality work and unparalleled customer service.
If you are looking for roofing prices in Naples, they will depend on the size of your roof and the roofing material you want to install. Here are some factors to consider:
- Slate tile: If you are looking for Old World elegance, a slate tile roof is an excellent choice. Slate is known as the world’s most long-lasting and trouble-free roofing material (unless you select a poor-quality foreign import). Dickson Roofing installs only S-1 grade slate (the finest grade). Proper installation of a slate roof requires training and experience. Depending on the grade, thickness, and overall quality of the slate tiles, slate roofs typically last 50 years and more.
- Clay tile: Clay tiles are a popular choice for Spanish Mission, Italian, American Southwestern and Mediterranean-inspired architecture, but can also be a beautiful option for more modern homes. The price of a ceramic clay tile roof will depend on the profile, choice of material, location, and whether a lot of tile cutting is required. Lifespans of 50-100 years are common for clay tile roofs.
- Concrete tile: Concrete tiles are 30% to 50% less expensive than their ceramic clay counterparts, but cost about the same amount to install. Since concrete tile roofs have a long lifespan of about 50 years, everything underneath must be of similar long-lasting quality, which will add to the expense. If the underlayment and flashings deteriorate under a tile roof that is still in great condition, all of the tiles will need to come down.
- Metal: Metal roofing systems are resistant to decay, discoloration, fire and mildew, and even withstand hurricanes. They add that “Old Florida” touch to your home and are the premium roofing choice for Florida. Metal roofs will pass the test of time, lasting 40 to 70 years, depending on the material. Choose from steel, aluminum, copper, or more exotic metals that will vary widely in price.
- Wood shake: The most sought-after wood shake products are made from redwood, cypress, pine or western red cedar. At Dickson Roofing, we purchase premium-grade wood shakes for your roof from preferred mills that we’ve relied on for generations because we know their wood outperforms all others. Expect a wood shake roof to last 30 to 50 years.
If you need a roof for a new construction home in Naples, FL, or are contemplating roof replacement, look no further Dickson Roofing for the most competitive prices. As one of the best roofing contractors in Southwest Florida, we take great pride in our reputation for great customer service. Get in touch with us today at (239) 514-1100 to explore our capabilities.