As you evaluate roofing contractors in Naples, FL, consider Dickson Roofing. We construct, repair, update and inspect roofs of all sizes and shapes, with the highest quality materials applied using cutting-edge techniques.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for over three decades. In that time, we have provided generations of Florida families with top-quality work and unparalleled customer service.
In Southwest Florida, you can find our roofs throughout Collier and Lee counties in some of the most prestigious communities, including Port Royal, Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Olde Naples, Aqualane Shores and Park Shore.
Why Choose Dickson Roofing?
- Experience: Dickson Roofing is the premiere choice of the world’s most discriminating homeowners and commercial property owners in some of the finest communities throughout the country.
- Quality: We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. We exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
- Reputation: We have worked hard since our founding to build a reputation for excellence that has allowed us to continue to grow over the years. We will gladly supply customer references on request.
- Certifications: The Dickson Roofing team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors, Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute.
- Associations: We pride ourselves on being members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association and the Tile Roofing Institute.
Our Roofing Specialties
To achieve long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the elements in Southwest Florida, such as saltwater, wind, sun and heat, Dickson Roofing specializes in the very best materials.
Concrete tile – High-density, extruded concrete tile is among the most durable of roofing materials and can withstand abuse from Florida’s saltwater, wind, sun and heat. It has a long life (50+ years), adds resale value and delivers lower utility costs through energy efficiency.
Clay tile – Modern-day clay tiles are highly resilient to heat, moisture and other extreme conditions—perfect for Southwest Florida. We enhance this resilience with advanced application methods and adhesives. Lifespans of 50+ years are common for clay tile roofs.
Slate – No roofing material on the market has a more celebrated appearance than slate. S1-grade slate (the finest grade) is the only grade we install. It’s exceptionally resistant to fire and hurricanes. Slate roofs typically last 50 years and more.
Metal – Metal roofing systems are resistant to decay, discoloration, fire and mildew, and even withstand hurricanes. They add that “Old Florida” touch to the personality of your home and are the premium roofing choice for Florida. Metal roofs will pass the test of time, lasting 50 years or more.
Wood – Wood shake roofs allow a house to “breathe” better than other roofs and are specially treated to withstand Southwest Florida’s unique climate. We have preferred mills that we’ve relied on for generations because we know their wood outperforms all others. Wood shake roofs typically last 25 to 30 years.
Flat – Flat roofs, or “low-slope” roofs, are commonly found on commercial buildings. They are also incorporated on residential homes as required by design or size. To protect the roof from sun exposure and harsh weather conditions, we have a vast array of membrane materials from which to choose. Flat roofs in Southwest Florida should last 10 to 20 years.
Your roof will protect your home or business from the brutal Florida weather. We encourage you to contact Dickson Roofing, one of the best roofing contractors in Naples, FL, at (239) 514-1100 to discover our capabilities.