You’ve probably had some experience with roofing contractors in Bonita Springs, FL, in the past. It could have been a bad one – a contractor may have solicited your business after a storm and then performed slipshod work. Even worse, that contractor might not have finished the job at all. They might have taken the money and run. Dickson Roofing is known for its professionalism and commitment to total client satisfaction. When you choose us, you’ll always be able to do so with complete confidence.
What Sets Us Apart?
Dickson Roofing has over three decades of experience providing commercial and residential roofing services for clients across Southwest Florida. Our company has performed roofing services in some of the region’s most prestigious communities, including Bay Colony, Park Shore, Mediterra, and many others. We’re known for unmatched customer service and the highest quality work.
These are just a few of the many reasons you should always think of Dickson Roofing first whenever you need roofing work.
- Some of the world’s most discriminating homeowners live in Southwest Florida. They turn to us time after time because they know they can always depend on us to care for their projects to their exact specifications.
- Since we only purchase top-quality products from local companies, you can rest assured the materials we’ll use on your roof are the best around. Our experts take a great deal of pride in the precision of their work, and our projects always exceed Florida Building Code minimums.
- Dickson Roofing is made up of not only Florida State-Certified General Contractors, as well as Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors. In addition, The Roofing Institute has awarded us with Florida High-Wind Certification.
- We are also proud to be members of the Tile Roofing Institute and the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association.
A Commitment to Quality
The elements can be very hard on roofs in Southwest Florida. Whether this involves powerful storms, fierce winds, or unrelenting sun, roofs are continually put to the test. Our materials help ensure that the roofs we repair and install will stand up to heat, saltwater, wind, etc. These are just a few of those materials.
- Concrete tile – We use extruded, high-density concrete because it is incredibly durable, with a life span of more than half a century. Concrete tile roofs are very energy efficient and can often add value to a home.
- Clay tile – Clay tiles are resilient to extreme weather and are also fire resistant. These tiles can also last for 50 years or even longer.
- Slate – S1-grade slate – which is the only type we use – is the finest grade available. It will stand up to high winds and resist fire.
- Metal – Metal roofs are also fire resistant, and they also resist mold and mildew. In addition, they become discolored as the years go by. If you love that “Old Florida” look, you’ll love metal roofing.
- Wood – A wood shake roof will also stand up to the elements, lasting for 30 years.
Learn what separates Dickson Roofing from other roofing contractors in Bonita Springs, FL, by contacting us online or calling (239) 514-1100.