Are you looking for high-quality roof replacement in Naples for your residential or commercial property? Dickson Roofing is committed to providing the absolute best quality and service for all your roofing and roof replacement needs.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for more than three decades. You can find our top-quality work throughout Collier and Lee Counties in some of the most prestigious communities, including Port Royal, Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Olde Naples, Aqualane Shores, and Park Shore.
Our expertise covers every conceivable roofing project, from repairs to replacements to new construction. Whether it’s a home or business, pitched, flat or gabled, tile, slate, metal or wood, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
What Does a Roof Replacement Entail?
If you have made the decision to get your roof replaced you may be wondering, “What does a roof replacement entail?” Thankfully, the experts here at Dickson Roofing are happy to share with you the steps that are necessary for this job to be done properly. Here they are:
- Get the right contractor for the job. This is essential. Your contractor needs to have extensive skill and expertise in this project before you ever let them on your roof. Don’t take this search lightly, and don’t opt for the cheapest estimate. Make sure you do your research on the companies you are considering!
- Pick the materials you wish to replace your roof with. Choosing the right materials will determine the length of your roof’s life. Take into consideration the Florida climate and weather issues before you make your decision. Our experts can help you pick the right replacement materials and we only use the best products from local sources.
- Take the old roof off Before any new roofing is laid down it is always best to get all the old stuff off, unless you are doing a reroof. Our professionals can help you understand the difference and suggest to you which is the best option based on the condition of your current roof. Removing a roof is no easy task and we will be sure to come prepared to discard the old roof and protect any foliage or trees that you have growing nearby.
- Decking must be inspected prior to applying the new roof. Your decking creates the solid base to ensure that the new materials are properly installed. If we determine that there are issues with it, we will replace it as well. We want to be able to guarantee that your roof is secure and will last a long time.
- Roof preparation comes next. All the drip edges will be installed to keep water out and we will utilize new underlayment as another safeguard against water intrusion. At Dickson Roofing you can trust that our estimates will include all of these processes, so you won’t be surprised by an increased bill at the end of the project.
- Install will begin and clean up and final inspections will follow. Our crew will install all the things we have already discussed and then we will inspect the roof to ensure it has been done to the highest standards.
Dickson Roofing will you provide you with a solid and dependable roof replacement in Naples. We take great pride in our reputation for exceptional customer service. If you are experiencing problems with your roof, get in touch with us today at 239.514.1100 to find out how we can help.