As a leader in roof replacement in Bonita Springs, Dickson Roofing has the expertise you need to help you choose the best roofing option for your home or commercial property and the workmanship to provide you with a long lasting, high quality roof.
Since 1976, Dickson Roofing has been providing residential and commercial customers with expert attention and quick responses for everything from roof replacements to roof repairs. We will assess the damage and make repairs swiftly with minimal disruption to your business or home. A simple repair could potentially extend the length of your roof’s life immeasurably.
Our team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors and Florida State-Certified General Contractors and we maintain Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute. We are also proud members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Association and the Tile Roofing Institute, one of the leading experts in the industry.
What You Need to Know About Roof Replacements
Deciding to put a new roof on your home is a serious consideration. Relying on a reputable company, like Dickson Roofing, will enable you to be confident that the job is done correctly from beginning to end. Before you make that choice, our experts want you to understand everything you need to know about roof replacements:
- There will be a pre-planning stage. Optimal results on a roof replacement requires some intense preplanning on behalf of the contractor. We will size up and inspect your roof so that the estimates we give you will be completely accurate with no surprises at the end of the job.
- The job site has to be prepared. That means we will be bringing dumpsters on site to discard the old roofing material properly. We will also lay down tarps to make sure that your bushes, lawn, siding, and windows are secure. And we will be bringing the necessary tools like roof jacks, ladders, and other equipment so we are prepared to begin the work. The roofing materials will be delivered as well.
- Taking off the old roof. We don’t suggest just adding new shingles to cover up the old ones, but if you are looking for a reroof, instead of a complete replacement, please talk to our experts about your options. With a roof replacement, we will be removing all the old materials including nails and whatever material was previously on your roof.
- Inspecting and preparing the decking. This is essential to the life of your roof! We will clean up the decking and replace any rotten wood or any that seems like it has been weakened by the elements. And we will renail anything that seems to have bounce instead of laying flat as it should.
- The deck will be prepared. We will lay new underlayment and focus on your eves, flashing, and areas around chimneys or vents that protrude from the roof. These are generally the first culprits to water intrusion.
- Finally, installation, cleanup, and the final inspection will take place. We stand by our reputation and want to be certain that our customers are pleased with the finished product. We will remove all the waste from your site, and you will be free to enjoy the beauty of your new roof!
Now that you understand the whole process, your search for roof replacement in Bonita Springs can end at Dickson Roofing. Contact us today at 239.514.1100 for a free consultation and estimate.