Dickson Roofing professionals have provided roof leak, hurricane, and storm damage repair in Bonita Springs, FL, since 1976. We’ve seen a lot of storms during that time, and even though Ian was one of the worst, we know how to help our clients get their homes back to normal. When you turn to us, you’ll be working with a company that is committed to the highest quality and total client satisfaction.
Why Turn to Dickson Roofing?
For more than 40 years, Dickson Roofing has been known for professionalism and a passion for our clients. We’ve provided residential and commercial services for clients throughout Southwest Florida, and you’ll see examples of our work in some of the region’s most beautiful communities. These include Mediterra, Bay Colony, Park Shore, Olde Naples, and more. Our commitment to our customers, as well as the quality of our work, are unmatched.
Here are a few advantages you’ll enjoy when working with Dickson Roofing.
- Southwest Florida is home to some of the most discriminating people in the world. They want to work with contractors they know will deliver top-notch work with every project. We’re proud that so many of them choose us whenever they need any roof repairs or replacement services.
- We only purchase the materials we use from local companies, the ones we’ve grown to trust the most. As a result, you can rest easy knowing that the materials we use for your job will be strong enough to last for decades.
- Our company has a team of state-certified roofing contractors and general contractors. We’ve also earned Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute.
Obsessed with Quality
As beautiful as our area is, we’ve unfortunately seen that we can experience some incredibly severe weather. The storms pack powerful winds, destroying everything in their path – including the roofs covering houses and commercial buildings. But even when the weather’s great, many days of sun can also do a number on a roof.
That’s why our experts insist on using the very best materials sourced from local providers. These materials help roofs stand up to just about anything Mother Nature can dish out. These are just some of the materials we use regularly.
- Clay tile – Not only are clay tiles beautiful, but they’re also highly durable. They can stand up to the elements, and they also resist fire. Clay tiles can last half a century and even longer in many cases.
- Concrete tile – If you’re interested in concrete tile, we only use high-density, extruded concrete. This type of tile can last 50 years or longer and make your home more energy efficient.
- Slate – Dickson Roofing only uses S1-grade slate – the very best around. Slate also does a great job of resisting fire and withstanding high winds.
- Wood – Wood shake can last up to 30 years and make your home even more attractive.
- Metal – If you favor that “Old Florida” look, you might want to consider a metal roof. Not only does metal resist fire, but it also stands up to mildew and mold development.
If you ever need roof leaks, hurricane, and storm damage repair in Bonita Springs, FL, contact Dickson Roofing online or call (239) 514-1100.