As top roofing contractors in the Cape Coral area, Dickson Roofing has the expertise you need for thorough, professional roof inspection. Our technicians will assess the health and integrity of your roof and, if it is damaged or needs to be replaced, will propose affordable solutions.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for more than three decades. We construct, repair, update, and inspect roofs of all sizes and shapes with premium materials and cutting-edge techniques. We have provided generations of Florida families with top-quality work and unparalleled customer service.
We strive to make each customer our top priority. We buy the top products from local suppliers, ensuring that the materials we use on your roofing project are the best available and will provide energy efficiency, beauty, and years of durability to your building. And we offer precision installation on every job while exceeding Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
Roof Inspection FAQs
Since replacing your roof is a serious decision, our experts would like to answer some frequently asked questions about roof inspection to help you determine what your next step is. Here they are:
- How frequently should I have my roof inspected? Although a high-quality roof that has been properly installed should last 15 to 30 years, a thorough inspection may reveal damage that is not visible to the untrained eye. In general, homeowners should have their roofs inspected once or twice a year, but heavy storms may warrant more frequent inspections.
- What warning signs should I look for? If there are water leaks inside your home or you see signs of possible moisture damage, such as mold or dark stains on the ceilings, the roof should be inspected by a professional. If there are cracked, broken, or missing shingles or tiles, schedule a roof inspection before moisture has an opportunity to breach the roof.
- What should I expect during a roof inspection? During a roof inspection, the Dickson Roofing experts will typically view the roof from the ground and then get onto your roof (if it can be safely accessed) to check for signs of damage, such as missing shingles, leaks, damaged flashing, and cracked caulk that may need repair. We will also inspect your attic for signs of leaks, mold, and moisture.
- How long will this inspection take? A general roof inspection will take from 45 minutes to several hours.
- Can’t I just inspect my own roof instead? We know it can be tempting to save money by inspecting your own roof, but some jobs are best left to the professionals. It’s extremely dangerous to work on your roof without proper training. Don’t risk your neck! In addition to seriously injuring yourself, your untrained eye can cause you to miss subtle forms of roof damage. An inspection performed by Dickson Roofing is the best way to catch every potential problem.
Is getting a roof inspection in Cape Coral a good investment? Absolutely! Rely on Dickson Roofing for superior inspection, reporting, installation, service, and warranties. Call us today at 239.514.1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.