Have you wondered, “Are there roofing contractors that do roof inspection in Bonita Springs?” If you are interested in the top roofing companies in this area, Dickson Roofing is a great choice.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for more than three decades. We construct, repair, update, and inspect roofs of all sizes and shapes with premium materials and cutting-edge techniques. We have provided generations of Florida families with top-quality work and unparalleled customer service.
Since 1976, Dickson Roofing has been providing residential and commercial customers with quick response and expert attention. We assess the damage and make roofing repairs as swiftly as possible with minimal disruption to your home or business. With a simple repair, you may be able to lengthen the lifetime of your roof immeasurably.
When you work with us, you can rest assured that we will never take shortcuts that compromise the quality of our work. We strive to make each customer our top priority. We buy the top products from local suppliers, ensuring that the materials we use on your roofing project are the best available and will provide energy efficiency, beauty, and years of durability to your building. We offer precision installation on every job and exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
Everything You Should Know About Getting a Roof Inspection
Realize that your roof is the first line of defense for the structure of your home and all that is within it. Placing blind faith in your roof by neglecting inspections until you see signs of leakage or other forms of damage could cost you considerably. So, spare your pocket and have your roof inspected periodically.]
Knowing when to have an inspection is important because there are certain times of the year that will be better. We suggest getting your roof inspected in the fall or spring so that you are preparing for, or waiting out, our normal Florida rainy, storm seasons.
Though you might think you can do the inspection on your own, there are lots of forms of damage that aren’t going to be visible to your untrained eye. If you have a pretty new roof you might be able to handle a visual inspection from the ground and a look around in your attic. However, if your roof is ten years old or more, it is best inspected by professionals.
Professional inspections will offer you several things including:
- Inspection of the structure– This will include focusing on the soffit, fascia, and gutters, the masonry around any chimneys, venting, and looking for uneven roof planes or sagging.
- Inspection of the materials– Your inspector will look for loose or damaged materials as well as seals and boots around vent pipes.
- Interior inspections– Ceilings, attics, and walls will be reviewed for signs of stains, mold, rot, or anything else that would indicate that water is getting in.
- Inspection of workmanship– Incorrect installations will be readily visible to an experienced roofer and having those fixed could save the life of your roof.
- Roofing analysis– You will then get a detailed report about your roof’s condition and any repairs that may be needed as well as a written estimate for these issues.
Addressing roof problems on your Bonita Springs property as quickly as possible can save you a great deal of time and money. With more than 40 years of experience in roof inspections, repairs, and replacement, Dickson Roofing can help. Get in touch with us today at 239.514.1100 to explore our capabilities.