There’s nothing worse than needing extensive Naples wind roof damage repair. Your home – your sanctuary – has been damaged to the point that you’re no longer safe from the elements. There’s even a chance your home is entirely uninhabitable. In either case, get in touch with Dickson Roofing as soon as possible. Whether you need a repair or a replacement, we’ll take care of your job as quickly as possible so that you can return to normal as soon as possible.
Turn to the Trusted Source
Homeowners throughout Southwest Florida have put their trust in Dickson Roofing since 1976. They know we only use the best materials from local sources and that we’re passionate about client satisfaction. When you turn to us, you’ll be able to do so with total confidence.
We can handle any roof (gabled, tile, slate, metal or wood), and we ensure the results last for decades. Our experts are true craftsmen committed to providing our clients with roofs that endure years of searing heat, salt air, and just about anything else that the Florida climate can dish out.
We’ve been the roof repair and replacement leader for over four decades. Let us put our knowledge and skill to work for you.
Signs You May Need a New Roof
At Dickson Roofing, we’re not like some other contractors. We won’t try to convince you that you need a new roof when we’re fully aware that a repair will take care of whatever’s wrong. Our company has never worked that way, and we never will.
However, there are times when a roof has been so badly damaged that the only rational option is to replace it. These are some of the indications that could be the case.
- Storm damage is an obvious one. Strong winds can tear off roofing materials – this usually happens on the portion of the roof where the winds are the highest. Not only that but the sheathing and felt can also be destroyed.
- We’ve seen many other instances where the wind wasn’t the main cause of the damage – at least not directly. Neighboring trees could have lost huge limbs or been blown down entirely. They may have fallen on your roof, destroying it in the process.
- Structural damage doesn’t have to be catastrophic. Falling debris can cause other kinds of damage that can lead to needing a replacement, such as small holes that are so prevalent that the entire roof needs to be replaced.
- Even if your home hasn’t been affected by a recent storm, it might simply be time for a new one because the other one is so old. Replacing a roof is far more cost-effective than other types of remodeling projects from a return on investment standpoint. You could get as much as 70 percent of your money back. This will be a consideration, especially if you’re considering selling your home.
- If you’re not thinking of selling, a new roof could still deliver long-term returns. Today’s roofing materials are incredibly energy-efficient. You could see a significant reduction in your monthly bill.
Talk to the experts in Naples wind roof damage repair by contacting Dickson Roofing online or calling (239) 514-1100.