Looking for a roof replacement in Naples? Look no further than Dickson Roofing. We never offer a repair that we cannot guarantee for a minimum of one full year. And we are experts in the complete roof replacement arena.
Since 1976, Dickson Roofing has been providing residential and commercial customers with expert attention and quick responses for everything from roof replacements to roof repairs. We will assess the damage and make repairs swiftly with minimal disruption to your business or home. A simple repair could potentially extend the length of your roof’s life immeasurably.
It takes commitment and experience to do the job right, and we travel the country seeking the highest level of additional education and training. At the university level, we study failures and problems with other projects and seek to eliminate those problems for our customers. Dickson Roofing maintains communication with customers after the project is completed and implements maintenance programs designed to extend the life of the roof and minimize repair costs in the future.
Do I Need to Replace My Roof?
We hear this question all the time. And, in many cases we are able to make some repairs that give our clients a little more time to save the necessary amount to make the full roof replacement. Unfortunately, not every roof can have its life extended by some repairs. So, how do you know when it’s time for you to replace your roof? Let our experts give you some tips. You should probably replace your roof if:
- Your shingles are starting to curl around the edges or their tabs are beginning to cup.
- Your shingles are looking bald. If the granules are falling off, you’ll probably see them on the ground and your shingles will have bald spots.
- Your roof is twenty years old or older. Though modern shingles are produced for durability, they still don’t last much longer than 20 years.
- The roof looks like it needs to be replaced. Your roof is so old and worn looking that it’s kind of obvious you need a new one.
- Everyone around you is getting a new roof. Homes that were built around the same time are all probably in need of a roof replacement at the same time too.
- Mold or moss is growing on it. If your roof doesn’t get a lot of sunshine, it is possible that moss or mold will grow on it. It will hold moisture against the roof causing damage.
- Dark streaks are appearing. There’s a kind of algae that is airborne and will leave dark streaks on your shingles’ surface making your roof unattractive.
Keep this in mind too; we see many roofs where homeowners have attempted to replace a tile but have disturbed and unsettled the other ones. Consequently, what started off as a simple repair for an expert becomes a more serious issue that could end up costing much more to repair. It is in your best interest to let an expert from Dickson Roofing fix your roof properly the first time.
To locate the best place for your roof replacement, reach out to Dickson Roofing in Naples at 239.514.1100 for a free, no obligation estimate. Our craftsmanship is the finest available.