At some point you will be searching for commercial roofing repairs if you are a business owner in Naples. Just like residential roofs, commercial roofs eventually need repair as well. Consider an experienced company like Dickson Roofing. We can help determine if it’s the right time for a new roof and propose affordable solutions.
We are an industry leader in re-roofing, repair, and maintenance for commercial and residential customers offering all modern roofing systems, including energy-efficient, sustainable designs.
Dickson Roofing has been the premier choice of the world’s most discriminating commercial property owners and homeowners in Southwest Florida for more than three decades. Whether the roof is pitched, flat or gabled, wood, metal, slate, or tile, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
We work closely with clients to satisfy their roofing needs by installing long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the Florida climate, such as saltwater, wind, sun, and heat. Plus, we can ensure they are well-maintained.
Common Issues with Commercial Roofing
Sadly, many of the most common issues with commercial roofing are easy to miss and when not caught in a timely fashion can be costly to repair. The earlier you spot and make minor repairs the longer the life expectancy of your roof. So, take a look at our expert list of typical roofing issues:
- Leaks. Any time water or moisture penetrates your roofing material you are looking at the potential for serious and often extensive damage. Mold will become a significant risk. But rain isn’t the only culprit when it comes to moisture finding its way in, ensuring that there aren’t any debris piles is necessary too.
- Flashing that has been installed improperly. So, flashing is the part of the roof that seals all the holes that are created by vent pipes, chimneys, HVAC systems, etc. If it isn’t properly attached, it will create gaps that allow seams to open and tiles to blow off.
- Blisters forming. If you have shingles, this is a common issue. A few blistered shingles isn’t a major concern, but if you are seeing a lot of blistering going on it might be because there’s a more intense problem.
- Installation issues. When roofs are not appropriately installed all kinds of problems can arise. Not to mention the sheer fact that the life expectancy of your roof is reduced when poorly installed. This is why it is so important that you contact an experienced roofing contractor whenever you need work done on your roof.
- Failure to maintain. Lots of roofs deteriorate simply because the people who own the property have failed to maintain them. When you leave debris to pile up or leaks unattended, they only get worse. Make sure you are cleaning out your gutters and trimming any branches that overhang your roof too.
If you really want to ensure that your roof lasts, we suggest that you opt for routine inspections. You can do these yourself, from the ground, and in the attic. However, we do suggest that you also have your roof inspected by professionals like those at Dickson Roofing.
Are we the right company to handle your commercial roof repairs in Naples? Absolutely! Rely on Dickson Roofing for superior installation, service, and warranty. Call us today at (239) 514-1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.