You’ll probably need a Naples clay tile roofing contractor from time to time, simply because the Florida climate can take its toll. While our weather is typically fantastic, there are times when we have to deal with powerful storms. Heat and saltwater can put tile through the wringer at other times. When you need work performed on your roof, turn to the experts with Dickson Roofing. We have more than four decades of experience, so you can rest assured we’ll be able to take care of any problem you may be experiencing.
A Quick Look at Our Company
Dickson Roofing is proud to have established a reputation for excellence. Not only have we worked on thousands of commercial roofs, but we’ve also provided services for some of the most beautiful homes in the entire Southwest Florida region. Our company’s team members have earned a great deal of trust over the years and a lot of repeat business. We would love the opportunity to earn your trust as well.
When you choose Dickson Roofing, you’ll be able to count on us to use only the best materials sourced from local companies. When we perform a repair, we make sure it lasts for years.
We also know that any roofing work can result in disruptions. But we’ve performed this kind of work for so long that we know how to do it very efficiently and quickly. At the same time, however, we’ll never take half-measures or cut any corners. You’ll always receive a repair that will be a long-term solution, not merely a quick fix. We’re incredibly proud of our work, and we always want our clients to be delighted.
Why Clay Tile Roofing?
You may be considering changing from a traditional asphalt shingle roof to a clay tile roof. You’ll be making a great choice if you do – for many different reasons. These are just some of the many benefits
- Clay tile is incredibly durable. Since it’s made by baking natural clay at extremely high temperatures, clay tile is built to withstand the Florida heat. There are roofs built hundreds of years ago in Asia and Europe that still provide shelter.
- You’ll have a wide variety of colors and textures from which to choose.
- Clay tile is heat resistant, but it can also stand up to moisture, wind, and other extreme conditions. Roofs made of this material last anywhere from 50 to 100 years on average – and, as you’ve already learned, can last much longer.
- Clay tile will also remain beautiful as the decades go by since it will not fade or peel. It’s also Class “A” fire-rated, so it won’t burn.
- While most other roofing materials would fail when subjected to fierce winds, clay tile will not. It can handle winds of more than 125 mph. Clay tile will also be impervious to insects and rot.
We’re Ready to Share More Information With You
If you’re looking for a Naples clay tile roofing contractor who will always get the job done the first time, turn to Dickson Roofing. You can contact us online or call (239) 514-1100. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to schedule service.