Whether you are looking for residential or commercial metal roof replacement in Naples, or elsewhere in Southwest Florida, don’t hesitate to consider Dickson Roofing.
Dickson Roofing has been in the roofing business since 1976 and serving the Naples area since 1984. Our comprehensive experience covers every conceivable roofing project from new construction, to replacements, to repairs. Whether it’s a business or home, pitched, gabled or flat, wood, slate, metal or tile, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job.
What’s Great about Metal Roofs?
Metal roofs provide more benefits than any other roofing material available today and are available in a wide variety of styles and colors.
Metal roofing systems are resistant to decay, discoloration, fire and mildew, and even withstand hurricanes. They add that “Old Florida” touch to the personality of your home and are the premium roofing choice for Florida. Metal roofs will pass the test of time, lasting 50 years or more. And they include these additional benefits:
- Strength and durability- Wind resistant up to 130 mph, Class 4 impact resistance, and Class A fire resistance.
- Attractive- Can replicate all traditional roofing materials in appearance.
- Low maintenance- Little upkeep required as metal doesn’t break, crumble, or discolor.
- Sustainable and energy efficient- Cooler roofing colors reflect heat, and many metal roofs utilize recycled materials in their manufacturing.
- Lightweight- The difference in weight means you won’t require a structural assessment prior to the installation.
- Quick install- Based on the way these panels are constructed they are faster to install than many other materials.
- Operational efficiency- Metal is hard and slippery and quickly sheds rain, which is necessary in Florida.
Metal Materials to Consider
More exotic metal choices for roofing include rolled zinc, stainless steel, terne-coated steel, terne-coated stainless steel, and titanium. In general, these roofs must be custom-made for a particular application. However, there are other metal materials to consider:
Copper: There is little question that copper is one of the most attractive metal roofing options, but it’s also the most expensive. Consequently, it’s more common to see it used as an accent over bay windows, dormers, and other areas where you want a touch of elegance. Copper can be installed as sheeting and in Standing Seam panels; copper shingles are also available.
Aluminum: Aluminum is an excellent option for almost any residential metal roofing system because it is lightweight, corrosion and rust resistant, energy efficient, and attractive. Today, virtually all aluminum roofing is pre-painted, and aluminum can be found in just about any profile in which metal roofing is manufactured.
Steel: In the metal roofing industry, a galvanized steel alloy with a metallic coating of zinc is used more often than any other metal. It is less expensive than most other metals, is strong, holds paint well, and comes in almost any look, including shake, shingle, and tile systems.
Rely on metal roof replacement in Naples, FL from the experienced Dickson Roofing crew for superior installation, service, and warranty. Call us today at 239.514.1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.