If you find you need leaking roof repair in Bonita Springs, FL, don’t panic. Just get in touch with Dickson Roofing. We have a team of trained, expert technicians who have years of experience dealing with this problem. We’ll use our sophisticated tools to find exactly where that leak is coming from, and then use our state-of-the-art tools to provide an efficient, effective repair with minimal disruption to your daily home or business routine.
About Dickson Roofing
For more than 40 years, Dickson Roofing has been the undisputed leader in roofing services throughout the Southwest Florida area. Whether you’re in Lee County, Collier County or anywhere else in the region, we’ll be ready to help when you need us. If you’re in a residential community governed by an HOA, we’ll make sure our work conforms to all requirements.
There’s no type of roof we haven’t worked on before. If you have a regular asphalt roof, or you have clay tiles or a severely slanted roof, we’ve seen it all. When you turn to us, we’ll perform a thorough inspection and then use the highest quality materials to perform our repairs. You’ll always be able to count on us to deliver the best work, as well as the best customer service.
What Should You Do if You Have a Leaking Roof?
The first thing you want to do is keep calm if you discover the signs that your roof is leaking. This is obviously a serious issue, but if you address the problem as early as possible, there’s a very good chance you can get it fixed relatively quickly and easily. Here are some things to keep in mind if you find out you have a problem.
- Take everything out of the area affected by the leak as soon as you can. A water intrusion is bad enough – the last thing you want to have to worry about is seeing your furniture or other possessions ruined.
- If you have a severe leak, you’ll need something to contain the water. If you have buckets, get them to the leak as soon as you can. You might need to bring in your larger outside trash can.
- Take a close look at your ceiling to look for any spots that are sagging. While it might seem strange to do this, you’ll want to relieve water pressure wherever you can. That means poking a hole in the sagging spot to let the water out. This will keep the water from spreading and potentially causing even more damage.
- If possible, take as many pictures as you can of the damage. You’ll need to send these pictures to your insurance company to have your best chance of getting your claim approved.
- Once you’ve taken care of all those steps, get in touch with Dickson Roofing as soon as you can. We will quickly assess the damage, and then take care of whatever repairs are necessary. We’ll also be completely honest. If we believe your roof can be fixed, and that repair will work over the long-term, we’ll let you know. However, we’ll also tell you if we believe you’ll be better off with a complete replacement.
Contact the experts with Dickson Roofing to learn more about leaking roof repair in Bonita Springs, FL. Use our online form or call (239) 514-1100.