When it comes to residential and commercial Fort Myers roof replacement, you can’t make a better choice than Dickson Roofing. Clients throughout Southwest Florida have trusted us for more than 40 years, and we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust as well. Every single one of our technicians is passionate about total customer satisfaction, and we’ll be here to answer all of your questions throughout the entirety of your project.
Our experts are renowned for being able to quickly determine the nature of a roofing issue and determining exactly what needs to be done in order to address the problem. We know that roof work entails a significant amount of disruption – we do everything we can to minimize that disruption and get our clients’ routines back to normal as fast as we can.
Another thing you’ll always be able to count on will be transparency. When you turn to us, you’ll never have to worry about any sort of upsell tactics. We’ll be completely honest at every turn. If we think you’ll need a new roof, we’ll tell you. If we think a repair will fix the problem and provide long-term security, we’ll tell you that as well.
How to Tell if You Need a New Roof
Even through Florida weather is usually spectacular, there are times where it’s anything but. Heat and humidity can really do a number on a lot of different types of roofing materials over time. That’s why you need to be vigilant and pay attention to the signs that a roof replacement may be warranted. Here are a few of those signs.
- The roof is old.
- You notice signs of a leak, such as water damage to your ceiling.
- There are shingles or tiles that are missing.
- A portion of the roof appears to be sagging.
If you see any of these red flags, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Dickson Roofing as soon as you can.
Your Roof Replacement Estimate
When you contact Dickson Roofing, we will provide you with a detailed estimate. This estimate will include the following:
- A timeline of when the job will begin, and when we expect it to end. That way, you’ll know how long you may need to make alternative plans for housing, or how long you may need to make adjustments to your business operations.
- Your estimate will also include a detailed list of the materials we’ll use for your project, along with how much those materials will cost. These include items such as the material used to cover your roof, the underlayment, flashing and gutters. The estimate will include everything, all the way down to the nails and fasteners that will be needed.
- Cleanup costs will also be part of the estimate, including dumpsters and the amount it will cost to haul away the old materials.
- We will also include all guarantees and warranties. We proudly stand behind all of our work, and our warranties are the best around.
Let Us Handle Your Roof Replacement
If the time has come that you need Fort Myers roof replacement, please get in touch with the professionals with Dickson Roofing. You can reach us by phone at 239.514.1100, or you can use our convenient online form. You’ll quickly learn why so many people across Southwest Florida count on us on a regular basis.