The experts with Dickson Roofing, unfortunately, have a lot of experience in providing Fort Myers hurricane roof damage repair. Hurricane Ian was just the latest example of ferocious storms that have come through our area. But whenever disaster strikes, everyone in Southwest Florida can rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to help their homes get back to normal, and do it as quickly as possible.
We’ve provided roofing services to some of the finest communities in Lee and Collier counties. These include Park Shore, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Aqualane Shores, Port Royal, Grey Oaks and many others. Dickson Roofing has been in business since 1976, and during that time we’ve earned a great deal of trust, from not only residential clients, but business clients as well.
Why do they turn to us so often? The biggest reason is confidence. They know we’re going to get the job done right, and we’re going to do so the first time. Once we’re finished with your repairs, you can rest easy knowing that your roof will provide the shelter you need for years to come.
Finding the Best Roofer
Here are just a few things to keep in mind when you’re looking at different roofing contractors.
- Referrals – Talk to people whose opinion you trust who might have needed roof repairs in the past. Were they happy with the results of the contractor’s work? Did the contractor charge a fair price? Would they recommend that company to you? If they do, then you can be confident that company will be a good choice.
- Websites – Pay close attention to the websites of the roofing companies you’re considering. That will give you a great picture into what type of work you’ll be able to expect. Each site should have pictures of their past work, as well as testimonials and reviews.
- Online review sites – Also, look around at various review sites to see that others are saying about the contractors on your list. If you see a couple of negative reviews, however, that shouldn’t immediately disqualify that company. Just about every business is going to have a disgruntled customer every once in a while. But if the vast majority of those reviews are negative, you should take that company out of consideration.
- Credentials – These will give you a good feeling that the company is not only legitimate, but it also places a high priority on delivering quality services. At Dickson Roofing, we have state-certified roofers and general contractors, and we’re also Florida high-wind certified from The Roofing Institute. Our company is also a proud member of both the Tile Roofing Institute and the Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Association.
- Warranties – Any roofing company worth your time and money should stand behind its work. Just because a company charges less, that doesn’t mean they’ll be a good choice. They may provide lower quality services, and they might not offer even half-way decent warranty coverage.
Put Us to the Test
If you need Fort Myers hurricane roof damage repair, turn to the professionals with Dickson Roofing. Schedule an appointment whenever you like by using our convenient online contact form, or by giving us a call at (239) 514-1100. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have and provide you a free estimate with no obligations.