Dickson Roofing has a team of Fort Myers commercial roofing contractors that is unsurpassed. We’re passionate about providing the highest quality work and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. When you choose us, we’ll make sure you are informed through all phases of your project, and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our professionals will also take care of your job quickly and efficiently, with minimal disruptions to your daily operations.
We’ve been around since 1976. You don’t stay in business that long unless you’re doing something right. Our team of skilled experts will consistently deliver the very best in craftsmanship. The Roofing Institute has awarded Dickson Roofing Florida High-Wind Certification, and we belong to both the Tile Roofing Institute and the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association.
Does Your Roof Need to Be Repaired?
Your building is the heart of your business. If there’s something wrong with it, you’ll be faced with the possibility of dealing with frustrating, costly downtime. However, while you pay attention to components such as your HVAC system and other parts of the building you see daily, your roof could be “out of sight, out of mind.”
A lot of business owners don’t really give their roof a lot of thought until something goes wrong. That’s understandable. If you notice any of the following, you should get in touch with Dickson Roofing as soon as possible. We’ll determine the cause of the problem and then provide the long-lasting repairs needed.
- Take a look at your ceiling. Do you see any signs of blistering or bubbling? That could mean that moisture has seeped in between the different layers of your roof. This problem needs to be addressed as soon as possible because you might be at risk of severe damage to your building.
- Are there any signs that your roof might be sagging in some spots? This means that something needs to be fixed – and quickly. Get in touch with Dickson Roofing right away so we can determine what’s going on.
- If your utility and electric bills have spiked in recent months, and you don’t know why, it could mean your roof isn’t doing its job. A roof should provide enough insulation to keep the inside temperature comfortable without taxing your heating and cooling system in the process. There could be an air leak that needs to be repaired.
- If you notice any water stains on the ceiling or wall, your roof has been compromised in some fashion. The same will be true if you notice a musty odor.
- Did the downspouts appear to be working normally the last time there was heavy rain? If it seems that they weren’t expelling as much water as they should, that’s a sign you have some sort of exterior clog. This can lead to water pooling on the roof and cause significant damage.
We’re Ready to Help
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dickson Roofing before you get in touch with any other Fort Myers commercial roofing contractors. You can use our convenient online form or give us a call at 239.514.1100.