If you are in need of great commercial roofing contractors in Naples, FL, Dickson Roofing should be at the top of your list. We can handle all your roofing installation and repair needs. Our comprehensive experience covers every conceivable type of roofing project, from new construction to repairs and replacements.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida families and businesses for more than three decades, providing them with top-quality work and unparalleled customer service. You will find our roofs throughout Collier and Lee counties in some of the most prestigious communities, including Port Royal, Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Olde Naples, Aqualane Shores and Park Shore.
Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available. Our team is made up of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors and Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and we have Florida High-Wind Certification from the Roofing Institute. We are also proud members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association and the Tile Roofing Institute.
Signs You Need Your Roof Repaired
The success of your business is dependent upon keeping your commercial building in good shape. It is important that you never overlook the roof as it protects everything within the building and the structure itself. So, here are the signs you need your roof repaired:
- Visible bubbles or blisters. These are never a good sign. In most cases, these blemishes appear because the roof has been improperly installed. Bubbles are the result of moisture beneath the roofing materials. Unfortunately, the worst part about these is that they readily allow more water in and can cause serious damage.
- Roof appears to sag. Roofs are built to wear their weight so they should never look uneven or saggy. If you notice that some areas of the roof are lower than the others you should definitely contact professional roofing contractors like Dickson Roofing. There are several causes for a sagging roof, but you really should trust an expert to evaluate.
- Your electric and other utility bills keep going up. Your roof isn’t just a giant umbrella for your building. It’s also meant to insulate allowing the interior to stay at the temperature you desire. But if you are seeing your utility bills increase, it is quite possible that your roof is no longer doing its job properly.
- There are signs of moisture inside. Water stains on the walls or ceiling are the most obvious indication that your roof has been compromised. However, you might notice no water yet get a damp smell in certain areas of the building. If you notice anything like this a professional should be contacted.
- Exterior drains are clogged. If the downspouts are not expelling as much water as you see falling on your roof, there could be clogged drains on the roof itself. And, leaving water to pool on your roof is never a good idea. It can make the insulating layer deteriorate and then water will soak into the roof itself. This can cause extensive damage.
The age of your roof, flashing that is failing, and seams with gaps are additional tell-tale signs that you need a roof repair. Contact the best commercial roofing contractors in Naples, FL, Dickson Roofing. You can reach us at 239.514.1100 for a free consultation and estimate.