For more than 40 years, Dickson Roofing experts have worked on clay tile roofs in Fort Myers as well as the rest of Southwest Florida. We’ve been proud to provide repair and replacement services to some of the finest homes in the area, including those in Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra and many, many others. Homeowners and business owners alike choose Dickson Roofing because they know the quality of our work is unmatched, as is the quality of our customer service.
When you choose us, we’ll have the skill and experience it takes to handle whatever type of roofing issue you might have. We’ll also be completely honest at all times. If we believe you need a new roof, we’ll tell you. If we think all you need is a repair, we’ll tell you that as well. You’ll never have to worry about a Dickson Roofing professional providing services with the highest levels of integrity. That’s been our top priority since 1976, and that will never change.
Things You Might Not Know about Clay Tile Roofs
If you’re constructing a new home from scratch or you simply want a different type of roof, you should seriously consider clay tile. This is an incredibly popular material, one you’ll see on many of the most beautiful homes in the region. Thanks to advances in manufacturing technology, clay roof tiles can be made in a wide range of shapes. They can also be made to simulate other materials, such as wood shake.
Here’s a quick look at just some of the many advantages of clay tile.
- You can use clay on any roof that has a slope of at least 4:12.
- Clay tiles are built to provide sturdy shelter for as long as 100 years, and they require very little in the way of maintenance.
- They’re also designed to handle whatever the elements can dish out, including extreme heat, high winds, torrential amounts of rain, and more. In fact, they can withstand winds of 125 mph or even higher.
- Even when clay tile roofs bake in the sun for weeks at a time, they won’t peel or fade.
- Clay tile roofs aren’t susceptible to insect damage or rot, unlike some other roofing materials.
- No matter what architectural style you prefer, there’s a very good chance that clay tile will work perfectly.
- Clay tiles are a lot lighter than concrete tiles, so they don’t cost nearly as much.
You’ll be amazed just how resilient clay roofing tiles can be. When you choose us for your installation, we’ll make your tiles even tougher by using advanced adhesive materials. You’ll rest easy knowing your roof will keep your home safe and strong for decades to come.
Just like any roofing material, clay can develop problems – even though it’s incredibly durable. As a result, you should get in touch with Dickson Roofing to schedule an inspection on a regular basis. You should have an inspection performed once a year if your roof is 10 years or older to make sure it keeps performing its best.
The experts with Dickson Roofing will be here if you want more information on clay tile roofs in Fort Myers. You can use our convenient online form, or you can give us a call at 239.514.1100 to get in touch.