Clay tile roofs in Bonita Springs are designed to take a beating. They have to be, because they go through a lot. Between wind, salt air, hail and the hot summer sun, clay tiles deal with an onslaught. But even though they’re durable, clay tile roofs do need repairs every once in a while. If this is the case with yours, get in touch with the experts at Dickson Roofing.
We have a team of true professionals who are state-certified roofers as well a general contractors. We’ve worked on some of the most luxurious homes in some of the most beautiful communities in all of Southwest Florida. These include Aqualane Shores, Olde Naples, Port Royal, Park Shore and many others.
One of the reasons so many homeowners turn to Dickson Roofing on a regular basis is trust. They trust us to use the best materials from local suppliers, and they also trust us to provide excellent results with every job. All of our installations exceed Florida Building Code requirements, and we always prioritize safety.
Why Clay Tile Roofing is so Popular
You’ll see clay tile roofs throughout the Bonita Springs area. Why is this the case? For one, these kinds of tiles are available in a variety of shapes, including flat, fluted and curved. They’re also available in beautiful colors, namely patina green and terracotta. But they’re also reliable. They can handle extreme conditions such as heat and moisture, making them perfect for the Southwest Florida climate.
The manufacturing process involves baking clay at very high temperatures. The color is bonded to the tile during baking, which is one of the reasons why clay tiles will typically not fade over time. In fact, clay has been used for centuries in Asia and Europe – and many of those roofs are still providing shelter to this day.
These are just a few of the many benefits of clay tiles:
- They are perfect for just about any style of architecture you can imagine.
- They’re also much lighter than concrete tiles, and more affordable as a result.
- You’ll not only find them in a variety of shapes, but also a wide range of textures.
- Clay is almost impervious to extended periods of sunlight as well as heat, and it won’t fade or peel as the years go by.
- Unlike some other kinds of roofing material, clay tiles aren’t susceptible to insect damage or rot.
- While a lot of other roofing materials will fly off, clay tiles can withstand winds of 125 mph or even higher.
- Clay also offers increased security, since it won’t burn. It has a Class “A” fire rating as a result.
- Clay tiles can last 50-100 years or even longer, and they only require a minimum of maintenance.
Finding the Right Roofing Company
If you are planning to have a clay tile roof installed on your home, you should always turn to a skilled, experienced professional company. That’s exactly what you’ll find when you turn to Dickson Roofing. Not only do our experts know how to work with clay tile, they know how to perform a precise installation as well. As a result, you won’t have to worry about potentially troublesome leaks.
Get in touch with us to learn more about clay tile roofs in Bonita Springs. You can contact Dickson Roofing online, or you can call 239.514.1100.