From heat to saltwater to wind, driving rain and the occasional hurricane, our roofs in Naples, FL have to withstand quite an onslaught! With clay tile roofing services from Dickson Roofing, your home can make a colorful and luxurious statement while you enjoy exceptional durability and lower energy costs.
Dickson Roofing is the premiere choice of the world’s most discriminating homeowners and commercial property owners in some of Southwest Florida’s finest communities, such as Port Royal, Olde Naples, Grey Oaks, Bay Colony, Mediterra, Aqualane Shores and Park Shore.
We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. We exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
Modern-day clay tiles are available in a number of beautiful shapes, such as: curved, flat or fluted. Typical color choices are shades of terracotta and patina green. They are highly resilient to heat, moisture and other extreme conditions—perfect for Southwest Florida. We enhance this resilience with advanced application methods and adhesives.
Advantages of Clay Tile Roofing
Clay tiles are made by baking molded all-natural clay at high temperatures. They are available in a variety of colors but are not prone to fading because the color is bonded to the material during the kiln-firing process. Clay roof tiles can be flat or round, simulate wood shakes, or imitate historic roofing materials. In Europe and Asia, many structures with clay tiles have remained intact for centuries.
- Suitable for almost any architectural style
- Available in a variety of durable colors and textures
- Considerably lighter than concrete tiles
- Absorb half as much water as concrete tiles
- Will not be damaged by heat or sunlight
- Will not peel or fade over time
- Impervious to rot and insect damage
- Designed to sustain winds in excess of 125 mph that would strip off most other roofing materials
- Class “A” fire rate; does not burn
- Suitable for roofs with a slope of at least 4:12
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Long life expectancy of 50 to 100 years
- The perfect choice for Florida’s climate
Choose an Experienced Roofing Contractor
Installing a clay tile roof is definitely not a do-it-yourself type of project! In fact, tile roofs should only be installed by skilled professional roofing contractors like Dickson Roofing who have experience with the materials as well as the precision required during installation to ensure that your roof will not leak.
If you are considering a clay tile roof replacement or a tile roof for a newly constructed home in Naples, FL, look no further than the exceptional services of Dickson Roofing. As one of the best roofing contractors in Southwest Florida, we take great pride in our reputation for great customer service. Get in touch with us today at (239) 514-1100 to explore our capabilities.