There are many reasons homeowners get in touch with Dickson Roofing for clay tile roofing services in Bonita Springs, FL. The salt air, sun, strong winds, and driving rain can do a number on clay tiles as the years go by. Sometimes, this can lead to cracks that require repairs or replacement. If this has happened to your clay tile roof, please get in touch with us as soon as you can.
A Proud History of Excellence
Dickson Roofing first started way back in 1976. During this time, we’ve provided services to homeowners throughout Southwest Florida, including some of the finest communities in the region. Many of these homeowners have honored us with repeat business because they know we’re passionate about what we do, and we get the job done right the first time.
You’ll always be able to count on us for the best roofing services around because we only use the best materials sourced from local providers. We are incredibly precise with every project, and all of our work exceeds Florida Building Code minimum requirements.
A Quick Look at Clay Tiles
You’ll see beautiful clay tiles on some of the gorgeous homes in the region. You can find them in a wide range of colors and shapes, including flat, fluted and curved. While they are naturally resistant to extreme conditions like moisture and heat, our advanced application methods provide even more durability.
These are just some reasons why so many people love clay roofing tiles.
- They work with just about any style of architecture.
- You’ll find them in many different types of textures.
- They’re rugged, yet they’re lighter than concrete tiles.
- They don’t absorb nearly as much water as concrete.
- Clay tiles can stand up to sunlight and heat for years without fading or peeling.
- They can sustain winds that would tear off other types of roofing materials. Clay tiles can handle winds of more than 125 mph.
- Clay tiles won’t burn (they have a Class “A” fire rating) and only need minimal maintenance.
- In most cases, a roof made from clay tiles can last anywhere from 50-100 years.
However, as durable as these tiles may be, there are times when they can develop issues, just like any other type of roofing material. A Dickson Roofing professional can thoroughly check your roof to see how your tiles are holding up. We’ll tell you exactly how we plan to address any problems.
Not a DIY Job
You might be thinking about replacing your roof and installing clay tiles. This is a great choice, but you should never try to do this kind of job on your own. Always hire a professional. We will ensure a top-quality installation that won’t leak. DIYers often make mistakes that can lead to not only severe leaks but other significant problems as well.
Learn More By Contacting Dickson Roofing
A Dickson Roofing expert will be more than happy to tell you more about our clay tile roofing services in Bonita Springs, FL. Please get in touch by using our convenient online form or by calling us at 239.514.1100.