If you are looking for Bonita Springs roofing companies that can handle a new custom home or remodel, a commercial roofing project, minor repairs, or roof inspection to assess storm damage, Dickson Roofing in Naples, FL will give your project the attention, skill, and expertise it deserves.
Dickson Roofing has been providing premium quality, professional roof repair and roof installation services in the Collier and Lee County area for more than 30 years. We have worked with roofing and restoration in gated communities, and always ensure that HOA and community requirements are met.
Our comprehensive experience covers every conceivable roofing project, from repairs to replacements to new construction. Whether it’s a home or business, pitched, flat or gabled, tile, slate, metal, or wood, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
Quick Tips for Picking the Right Roofer
Choosing the right person to work on your roof is probably the biggest obstacle you will face in this process. Whether you are trying to get storm damage repaired or something else fixed, it is imperative that you don’t feel rushed to accept the first offer you get. You need to find a contractor that is professional, trustworthy, and honest, and sometimes that’s a hard thing to do. So, here are some quick tips for picking the right roofer:
- Use referrals. You stand a better chance of getting a quality roofer if your friends recommend someone to you. And, since they will probably be suggesting someone local, that is all the more beneficial because those roofing contractors know the code regulations for your area.
- Get a warranty. Not all companies can provide you with manufacturers’ warranties, so it is important that they offer a warranty of their own. At Dickson Roofing, we only buy the best products available. But we also provide you with a warranty should anything go wrong with the work done.
- Consider safety. There are lots of contractors out there without proper safety training. Hiring one of them could end up costing you a good deal should someone get hurt on your property. At Dickson Roofing we have a specialized safety team to guarantee that you don’t have to ever worry about our employees being on your roof.
- Check for licensing and insurance. This is particularly important if you are having to repair your roof after a storm. There are a lot of people that will swoop in after one of these offering you good deals on repairs. However, most of them are not licensed or insured and will probably not do the job right at all. So, before you hire any roofing company, get all the necessary information to research their licensure and insurance claims.
- Don’t allow yourself to be pressured. Some companies utilize incredibly intense salespeople in an effort to convince customers that they need to move quickly on the repair. Don’t let them pressure you into signing a contract before you have had time to do the appropriate research and get several quotes (in writing).
When it comes to picking the right Bonita Springs roofing company, Dickson Roofing is here for you. And, if you need us to help answer other roofing questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 239.514.1100 or contact us online.