As one of the best roofing contractors in Port Royal, FL, Dickson Roofing offers services to fit both residential and commercial needs. We deliver outstanding quality every time and proudly stand behind our work and results.
Dickson Roofing has served Southwest Florida for nearly 40 years. You can find our top-quality work in many of the most prestigious communities in Lee and Collier Counties including, Park Shore, Mediterra, Old Naples, Bay Colony, Grey Oaks, and Port Royal.
We work closely with clients to satisfy their roofing needs by installing long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the Florida climate, such as saltwater, wind, sun, and heat. Plus, we can ensure they are well-maintained.
Dickson Roofing is an industry leader in re-roofing, repair, and maintenance for commercial and residential customers offering all modern roofing systems, including energy-efficient, sustainable designs.
Signs You Need Your Roof Repaired
The success of your business is dependent upon keeping your commercial building in good shape. It is important that you never overlook the roof as it protects everything within the building and the structure itself. So, here are the signs you need your roof repaired:
- Visible bubbles or blisters. These are never a good sign. In most cases, these blemishes appear because the roof has been improperly installed. Bubbles are the result of moisture beneath the roofing materials.
- Roof appears to sag. Roofs are built to bear their weight so they should never look uneven or saggy. If you notice that some areas of the roof are lower than the others, you should definitely contact professional roofing contractors like Dickson Roofing.
- Your electric and other utility bills keep going up. Your roof isn’t just a giant umbrella for your building. It’s also meant to insulate, allowing the interior to stay at the temperature you desire. But if you are seeing your utility bills increase, it is quite possible that your roof is no longer doing its job properly.
- There are signs of moisture inside. Water stains on the walls or ceiling are the most obvious indication that your roof has been compromised. However, you might not notice water, yet get a damp smell in certain areas of the building. If you notice anything like this, a professional should be contacted.
- Exterior drains are clogged. If the downspouts are not expelling as much water as you see falling on your roof, there could be clogged drains on the roof itself. And, leaving water to pool on your roof is never a good idea. It can make the insulating layer deteriorate and then water will soak into the roof and into your home.
The age of your roof, flashing that is failing, and seams with gaps are additional tell-tale signs that you need a roof repair. Contact the best roofing contractors in Port Royal, FL, Dickson Roofing. You can reach us at 239.514.1100 for a free consultation and estimate.