Enter “best roofers near me” into a Google search, and you’ll get many results. But there can only be one roofing company that’s the best, right? At Dickson Roofing, we believe we’re the best – and we have a lot of clients who will say the same thing. You don’t stay in business as long as we have (since 1976) unless you perform high-quality work and have many satisfied customers. Feel free to put us to the test. We’re confident that you’ll see why so many people turn to us time after time.
Choosing the Best Roofing Contractor
Hopefully, you won’t make your choice of a roofing company by doing a quick online search and calling the first company that pops up. You’ll want to do a little research first to feel confident you’ve made the right decision. Here are a few quick tips to help.
- Ask around – There’s a decent chance that someone you know – and trust – has had some work performed on their roof in the last few months. Ask them if they would recommend the company that completed the project. If they do, that company will likely do an excellent job for you.
- Look at online reviews – If you don’t know anyone who’s recently needed roofing work, you shouldn’t have any problems finding online reviews of companies you’re considering. Be aware, however, of companies that hardly have any reviews. That might mean they’re not experienced enough to take care of your project.
- Licensing and insurance coverage – These will be a must, regardless of which company you choose. Licensing is critical because you’ll be confident that the technicians are qualified to care for your roofing job. Insurance is just as important. If something happens and a worker is hurt, you could be held liable for that injury. On the other hand, if the company is insured, you won’t have to worry about that.
- Check the Better Business Bureau (BBB) – Go to the website of your local BBB chapter and enter the names of the companies that are on your list (hopefully, it won’t be more than two or three). Find out what kinds of complaints have been lodged against those companies, and then see how they responded to them. If there’s a pattern of not making their customers satisfied, move on to someone else.
- Get some estimates – Contact three companies to estimate how much it will cost to take care of your job. Pay attention to how they treat you. For example, are they willing to explain exactly what needs to be done? Do they seem happy to answer your questions? If you can respond “yes” to those questions, those companies would probably be worth hiring. If not, scratch them off of your list immediately.
We’re Ready to Help
When you choose Dickson Roofing, you’ll never have to enter “best roofers near me” into a search engine again. You can turn to us whenever you have any roofing issues. Contact us online or call (239) 514-1100.