When you want the best roofer in Fort Myers, FL, you want Dickson Roofing. That’s a bold claim to be sure, but we have a three-decade track record of success to back it up. We have satisfied customers throughout the Southwest Florida region, including homeowners in Olde Naples, Park Shore, Port Royal, Bay Colony and many, many others. Our clients know they can always count on us to use the very best materials, and to get the job done right the first time. Once we’re done, you can rest easy knowing your roof will be able to stand up to whatever the elements can dish out.
These are just a few of our credentials:
- Dickson Roofing is a member of the Tile Roofing Institute as well as the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association.
- Our company has a team of state-certified general contractors as well as roofing contractors.
- We also have Florida High-Wind Certification from the Roofing Institute.
Only the Best Materials are Good Enough for Our Clients
In order to provide the very best roofing services available, contractors need to use the highest quality materials. Dickson Roofing does just that. These are just a few examples.
- Wood – Southwest Florida has a beautiful climate, of course, but it can also be really rough on roofs. Wood shake roofs are specifically designed for a climate such as ours. Our company only works with mills that are as committed to quality as we are, and they provide us with wood that performs day in and day out. When properly maintained, a wood shake roof can last as long as 30 years or even longer.
- Concrete tile – This is one of the most durable roofing materials available. Not only can it last for more than 50 years, it can also help improve the efficiency of your cooling and heating system. Concrete tile could also significantly add to the resale value of your home.
- Metal – If you love that “Old Florida” look, you’ll love a metal roof. It stands up against mildew and decay, and can also handle extremely strong winds. Like concrete, metal roofing can last for five decades or longer.
- Slate – We only use the finest grade of slate – S1-grade. It does a fantastic job of withstanding high winds, and it’s also fire resistant. Slate roofs also last for 50 years or longer.
- Clay tile – Clay tiles are perfect for Southwest Florida weather because they are very resistant to moisture and heat. We use the most advanced methods of application, as well as the strongest adhesives. As a result, you can expect your clay tile roof to still be holding strong for at least the next 50 years.
Dickson Roofing has a long tradition of delivering excellent work. You don’t stay in business as long as we have if you’re not committed to 100 percent customer satisfaction. If you would like references from some of our former clients, we’ll be more than happy to oblige. Also, our technicians undergo continual training in the latest advancements in roofing technology.
You don’t have to search any longer to find the best roofer in Fort Myers, FL. Let us prove it to you. Contact Dickson Roofing online or call (239) 514-1100 to learn more.