As you look for the best roofer in Bonita Springs, Florida, consider Dickson Roofing. Delivering outstanding quality every time, we proudly stand behind our work and results.
As one of the leading roofing companies in Bonita Springs, Florida, Dickson Roofing has the expertise you need to help you choose the best roofing option for your home or commercial property and the workmanship to provide you with a long lasting, high quality roof.
The Dickson Roofing team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors, Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and has Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute. We are also proud members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association and the Tile Roofing Institute, one of the leading experts in the industry.
Tips to Help You Choose the Best Roofer
A roof is an expensive undertaking, and you want it done right. Before signing a contract, we encourage you to review the following tips from Dickson Roofing for how to choose the best roofer:
- Credentials. Choose a roofing contractor that is licensed and insured in Florida. Having liability insurance is also a must, and make sure they carry worker’s compensation for their employees. (Be sure to note the coverage end dates.)
- Visit the contractor’s website. A roofer’s website can be an invaluable tool in understanding the quality of work they do. You will typically find photos, reviews, and testimonials on a company site and links to other pages that may be helpful.
- Referrals. Ask your friends, family, or co-workers who they recommend for roofing and repairs. Take the time to ask questions such as: How would you rate the quality of their work? How long did the project take? How much did it cost? This will give you a good idea of what to expect.
- Read online reviews. Reading online reviews of a prospective contractor will provide you with a wealth of information. Was the job done in a timely manner? Were the contractor’s former clients satisfied with the work? Check the roofer’s online reviews at sites like Yelp and ask around on Facebook and Twitter.
- Ask to see their work. Any reputable roofing contractor will gladly refer you to homes where they have done roofing work. Check them out and pay special attention to the craftsmanship. To see how the company’s work holds up, ask to see homes that had work done over a decade ago. This will tell you if their work will stand the test of time.
- Estimates. Contact several roofing companies for estimates. Most professional contractors should be willing to provide a free estimate. Compare what you will be getting to be sure your roof will be repaired or replaced with the same high-quality materials. What is included? Does the estimate cover cleanup and debris removal? Does the work come with a warranty? Remember that the lowest bid does not necessarily guarantee the best work.
Roofing problems can seem trivial at first, but they may be serious issues that require professional intervention. Roofs do not last forever and, if not maintained, can cause serious long-term damage to your home’s structural integrity.
So, when you are looking for the best roofer in Bonita Springs, Florida, get in touch with Dickson Roofing at 239.514.1100 to explore our extensive capabilities.