Dickson Roofing is the best roofer in Port Royal, Naples, Florida. We have been the premier choice of the world’s most discriminating homeowners and commercial property owners in Southwest Florida for more than three decades.
The Dickson Roofing team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors, Florida State-Certified General Contractors, and has Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute. We are also proud members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association and the Tile Roofing Institute, one of the leading experts in the industry.
We buy only the best products from local suppliers, ensuring that the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. Plus, we exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs!
To achieve long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the weather in Florida, such as saltwater, wind, sun, and heat, Dickson Roofing specializes in the very best materials:
- Concrete tile: Concrete tile has a long lifespan of 50+ years
- Clay tile: Lifespans of 50+ years are common for clay tile roofs
- Slate: Slate roofs typically last 50 years and more
- Metal: Metal roofs will last 40 to 70 years, depending on the material
- Wood shake: Wood shake roofs typically last 25 to 30 years
- Flat (low-slope): Flat roofs should last 10 to 20 years in Southwest Florida
How to Choose the Right Roofing
Because Dickson Roofing offers you so many options for roofing, it might be beneficial to have some assistance on how to choose the right roofing for your home or business. Here are some things to consider:
- Appearance. Your roof is generally going to be visible from the street, so you want to pick a material that will positively impact the appearance of your home. It is advisable to stick to your home’s architectural style. Choose something that is consistent with the design- though you can change materials. Most of the materials we use come in shapes, colors, and designs that mimic the original roof’s look.
- Cost. Roofs come in a wide array of prices due to the materials you choose and the size of your home. Labor charges are typically equal to the cost of the material. So, the higher grade the material the higher the price for the labor to install it as well. And, if you have a complex roof design this will also impact the labor costs.
- Longevity & Durability. If you intend to stay in your home after you replace the roof, then considering the material’s longevity and durability should go hand in hand with the price decision. A more expensive material will usually provide you with many more years of structural protection. Just make sure that you check all warranties and their coverages. Each manufacturer has its own fine print.
- Weight of Material. Though you may desire to add a slate roof to your home, you need to be aware of how much these materials weigh and whether your current home and decking structures can handle the excessive weight. While you may be willing to spend additional money to beef-up the framing, understand that it is time consuming and can add to the mess and hassle of getting a new roof.
As the best roofer in Port Royal, Naples, FL, Dickson Roofing offers services to fit both residential and commercial needs. Our highly-trained and dedicated team is committed to providing the highest quality service at competitive prices. Contact us today at 239.514.1100 for a free consultation and estimate.