The truth is, most roofs require repair or re-roofing about every ten years, so it’s no wonder that you are looking for roof repair services in Naples, FL. Dickson Roofing is a highly regarded, industry-leading roofing company with expertise in every conceivable roofing project, from roof repair to replacement to new construction.
We are an industry leader in re-roofing, repairs, and maintenance for residential and commercial customers, offering all modern roofing systems, including energy-efficient, sustainable designs.
We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. At Dickson Roofing, we exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
Signs You Really Need Your Roof Repaired
You don’t need a sign from the heavens to determine that your roof is in need of repair. However, you may need some expert advice about the signs that suggest you really need your roof repaired. Let our experts at Dickson Roofing give you some tips:
- Missing, curling, or cracked shingles. Just like all roofing materials, shingles have a designated life span. When they start to do any of the previously mentioned things, it’s probably time to get your roof repaired.
- Granules in your gutters. Asphalt and composite shingles will begin to shed their granules as they start wearing out. During heavy rains, these granules will find their way off your roof. You might notice them in your gutters or even on the ground where gutters have not been installed.
- Roof openings and objects are starting to show wear and tear. Anything that penetrates your roof, such as piping, vents, chimneys, etc., are all places where your roof will deteriorate the most quickly. Thankfully, many times repairs can be confined to just those areas.
- Visible water stains on the interior of your home. Though there are other potential reasons for discoloration, the most likely issue is that the underlayment on your roof has been compromised. It is allowing water to penetrate its barrier and that can cause some very serious damage to your roof and even the structure of your home.
- Sagging roof decking. If you happen to be in the attic and notice that the rafters or the decking in the ceiling are sagging, that is a sign you need some roofing help. Obviously, these areas are getting wet and that is never a good thing. If you are lucky, this may only be happening in one section and can be repaired without having to put on an entirely new roof. It is important you let the professionals at Dickson Roofing evaluate the situation as we can offer you several options for repairs of this nature.
- You notice a rise in your utility bills. While roofs are mainly designed to keep the inside of your home or business dry, they are also an important aspect of the insulation within it. Sometimes it is as simple as addressing the ventilation in your attic so that your cool or warm air doesn’t escape through the roof.
Knowing when you need to find roof repair services in Naples, FL is essential to fixing the issue before it becomes more than you are prepared to handle. Contact Dickson Roofing for a free estimate at 239.514.1100 today to save yourself time and money!