Looking for a Naples GAF certified roofing company? End your search at Dickson Roofing! We have been providing premium roofing services in Southwest Florida for more than three decades.
Since 1976, Dickson Roofing has been providing residential and commercial customers with expert attention and quick responses for everything from roof replacements to roof repairs. We will assess the damage and make repairs swiftly with minimal disruption to your business or home. A simple repair could potentially extend the length of your roof’s life immeasurably.
What is GAF Certified?
In many states, there are very few requirements for becoming a roofer. So, how do you know you are hiring the best? The best way is to look for a GAF Certified contractor like Dickson Roofing.
GAF Certified roofers must:
- Meet all state and local licensing requirements
- Carry proper insurance to protect customers, homes, employees, and subcontractors
- Have earned a reputation as a quality contractor
- Complete ongoing professional training
According to GAF, only 3 percent of all roofing contractors meet all of the listed requirements.
More reasons Dickson Roofing is a great choice:
- Our expertise covers every conceivable roofing project, from repairs to replacements to new construction. Whether it’s a home or business, pitched, flat or gabled, tile, slate, metal, or wood, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
- We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring the roof covering materials we use on your project are simply the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. We exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
- Dickson Roofing is one of a few companies in Florida with a dedicated safety department to ensure that every part of your job is done safely.
- Our team is comprised of Florida State-Certified Roofing Contractors and Florida State-Certified General Contractors and we maintain Florida High-Wind Certification from The Roofing Institute. We are also proud members of the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Association and the Tile Roofing Institute, one of the leading experts in the industry.
Choose the Best Roofing Materials
Clay tile: Modern-day clay tiles are considerably lighter than concrete tiles and are suitable for roofs with a slope of at least 4:12 and for almost any architectural style. They are available in a multitude of beautiful shapes and color choices. They are highly resilient to heat, moisture, and other extreme conditions and are perfect for Southwest Florida’s climate. Dickson Roofing enhances this resilience with advanced application methods and adhesives.
Metal: Metal roofs provide more benefits than any other roofing material available today and are available in a wide variety of styles and colors. They are resistant to decay, discoloration, fire, and mildew, and even withstand hurricanes. They add that “Old Florida” touch to the personality of your home and are the premium roofing choice for Florida. Choose from steel, aluminum, copper, or more exotic metals such as rolled zinc, stainless steel, terne-coated steel, terne-coated stainless steel, and titanium.
Slate: Slate roofing tile is made of 100% natural stone and is celebrated for its beauty, durability, and longevity. Styles include the standard pattern style (with all slates having a uniform length and width), the random width style (uniform length and random widths), the staggered butt style (mixed lengths and random widths), and the ragged butt style (mixed lengths with random or uniform widths). The texture of slate tiles can range from very smooth to rough and rustic, and the colors range from muted to vibrant hues that will match any architectural style and exterior color palette.
As you research your options for a GAF certified roofing company in Naples, we suggest you seriously consider Dickson Roofing. We are experienced with virtually all modern roofing systems. Call us today at 239.514.1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.