If you are in need of a commercial roof replacement in Naples, Dickson Roofing should be at the top of your list. We can handle all your roofing installation and repair needs. Our comprehensive experience covers every conceivable type of roofing project, from new construction to repairs to replacements.
Dickson Roofing has been the premier choice of the world’s most discriminating commercial property owners and homeowners in Southwest Florida for more than three decades. Whether the roof is pitched, flat or gabled, wood, metal, slate, or tile, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
We work closely with clients to satisfy their roofing needs by installing long-lasting roofs that withstand regular exposure to the Florida climate, such as saltwater, wind, sun, and heat. Plus, we can ensure they are well-maintained.
Dickson Roofing is an industry leader in re-roofing, repair, and maintenance for commercial and residential customers offering all modern roofing systems, including energy-efficient, sustainable designs.
Four Reasons to Replace Your Roof
- Repair storm damage. Storms can damage roofing in a variety of ways. High winds can blow the finished roofing entirely off the roof. Blow-off damage typically occurs in a section of the roof or on an entire side of the roof that was exposed to the highest winds. Roofing felt and roof sheathing can also be blown away by severe winds.
Storms and high winds can indirectly damage a roof by causing tree limbs and entire trees to fall on it. Structural damage from the impact can range from small punctures in the roofing and roof sheathing to the complete collapse of the roof or roof section. Instead of making spot repairs, it may be smarter to replace the roof. A professional inspection is advisable.
- Increase value. Replacing your roof can increase your business’ curb appeal and value. Some business owners install new roofing when preparing to sell a storefront. Experienced real estate professionals indicate that most people can expect to recoup 65% to 70% of their investment in comparison to other remodeling projects. Roof replacement will also improve your insulation and energy efficiency – both features that matter to buyers. Roof replacement can actually make an older structure look brand new.
- Replace a worn roof. These red flags may be an indication of a potentially serious roof problem:
- Shingles or tiles are cracked, curled, worn or missing
- Split wood shingles
- Mold, moss or algae growth
- Leaks, stains or spotting on interior ceilings
- Streaks along exterior home walls
- Broken or damaged roof flashing
- Expired roof warranties
- A roof that is at least 20 years old
If your roof has any of these characteristics, it’s a good idea to replace the roof before structural damage occurs.
- Are you adding on to your business? Do you plan to add dormers or skylights? These major remodeling projects involve significant changes to your roofline. Instead of ending up with an unattractive mix of new and old roofing, many business owners decide to make total roof replacement part of the remodeling project.
We buy only the top products from local suppliers, ensuring that the roof covering materials we use on your project are the best available, and we offer precision installation on every job. We exceed Florida Building Code minimums on all roofs.
Is replacing your roof a good investment? Absolutely! Rely on Dickson Roofing for superior installation, service, and warranty for your commercial roof replacement in Naples. Call us today at (239) 514-1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.