When you are looking for the best roofers in Naples, FL, we encourage you to consider Dickson Roofing. We inspect, construct, repair, and update roofs of all sizes and shapes, with the highest quality materials and cutting-edge application techniques.
Dickson Roofing has been in the roofing business since 1976 and serving the Naples area since 1984. Our comprehensive experience covers every conceivable roofing project, from repairs to replacements to new construction. Whether it’s a home or business, pitched, flat or gabled, tile, slate, metal or wood, Dickson’s craftsmanship is the finest available.
How to Find the Best Roofing Contractor
Tips for finding the right roofing contractor include:
- Referrals. Ask your family, friends, or colleagues who they recommend for roofing and repairs. Ask questions such as: How long did the project take? How much did it cost? How would you rate the quality of their work? This will give you a good idea if the contractor can do the job right.
- Website. A roofing company’s website can be an invaluable tool in understanding the quality of work they do. You will usually find photos, reviews, and testimonials as well as links to other pages that may be helpful.
- Reputation. Reading online reviews of a prospective contractor will provide you with a wealth of information. Were their jobs done in a timely manner? Were the contractor’s former clients satisfied with the work? Check the roofer’s online reviews at sites like Yelp, and ask around on Facebook and Twitter.
- Credentials. Choose a roofing contractor who is licensed in Florida. Your contractor should also have the necessary insurance to protect you from liabilities in case of an accident on your property.
- Estimates. Contact several roofing companies for estimates. Most professional contractors should be willing to provide a free estimate. Compare what you will be getting to be sure your roof will be repaired or replaced with the same high-quality materials. What is included? Does the estimate cover cleanup and debris removal? How long will the job take? Remember that the lowest bid does not necessarily guarantee the best work.
- Warranties. A good warranty will protect you from problems that may occur down the line. Ask if the contractor offers warranties. If they are certified installers of roofing products from industry-leading manufacturers, such as CertainTeed, GAF, and Owens-Corning, they will have undergone rigorous training and other requirements to earn the brand’s designation.
- Past work. Any reputable roofing contractor will gladly refer you to homes where they have done roofing work. Visit them and pay special attention to the craftsmanship. To see how the company’s work holds up, ask to see homes that had work done more than a decade ago. This will tell you if their work will stand the test of time.
- The little things.Is the contractor willing to answer all of your questions? Are they quick to return your phone calls? Or, is getting information out of them like pulling teeth? Customer service is a good indication of their level of professionalism.
Whether your roof needs a minor repair or a full replacement, Dickson Roofing can help. We are the best roofers in Naples, FL. Our highly-trained team is committed to providing the highest quality service at competitive prices. Call us today at (239) 514-1100 for a free, no-obligation estimate.