If you need roof work, you obviously want the best roofer in Bonita Springs, FL. At Dickson Roofing, we truly believe we fit that bill. No other roofer has the combination of skill and commitment to total client satisfaction you’ll find from us. We’ve proudly served the Southwest Florida region for more than 30 years, and we’re known for delivering the highest quality work. But we also understand that you might want to shop around before making your final choice. Here are some tips to help.
Finding the Very Best Roofing Contractor for Your Project
It takes a little research to make sure you’re going with the very best contractor for your roofing job. These are some of the ways to do so.
- Talk to people you trust – Do you have a friend, family member, neighbor or co-worker who has recently needed roof work? Ask them if they were happy with the work their contractor provided. See if the company was able to finish the job in a timely manner, and if the price was reasonable. Odds are, if someone you trust gives you advice, it will be worth following.
- Look at contractor websites – Try to take the time to look at the websites of four or five roofing contractors you’re considering. Check closely for galleries of previous work, or testimonials from clients.
- Check reviews online – There are a lot of review sites where you can find out what other people are saying about the companies that are on your list. Yelp is one of the best, but you’ll find plenty of others. If you don’t see any reviews of a particular company, that might mean it doesn’t have the experience that you’ll want. At the same time, be wary of sites that seem to have overwhelmingly positive or negative feedback. It could be that the people who made those posts had a certain agenda.
- Licensing and insurance – These will be a must, of course. You’ll need a contractor to be licensed, because that means it has technicians with the skill and knowledge needed in order to perform your roofing job correctly. Also, any contractor you choose needs to be insured – specifically, it needs to carry workers compensation insurance. If the company isn’t covered, there’s a chance you could be held liable if someone is injured in an accident that occurs on your property.
- Look at previous work – Any contractor worth your consideration will be more than happy to show you examples of roofing jobs they’ve done for other customers. If possible, ask the contractor to show you work of projects that were performed 10 or more years ago. That will give you a good idea of not only the company’s experience, but also an idea of how well their work holds up over time.
- Be observant – You’ll want to get estimates from at least three contractors if you can. When doing so, pay attention to the way you’re treated. Do the contractors seem to care about you, and what you need? Do they return your phone calls promptly, or do they tend to disappear? Are they forthcoming with information? If you have any doubts about any of the contractors you’re considering, take them off of your list.
The experts with Dickson Roofing would love to show you why we’re the best roofer in Bonita Springs, FL. You can contact us online or call (239) 514-1100 to get in touch.